Re: 164s terrible for lawnmowers

Paul Witek suggested a Citroen 2CV Truckette, which I suppose is all
very well if one is building une petite maison for one's chien, or some
similarly undersized structure. Assuming that Danny has more man-sized
projects in mind, I would say that a better choice would be the Citroen
H van, a device resembling nothing so much as a corrugated barn on
wheels. It's really about the size of a VW bus, but has (in its basic,
box-van version) a clear space in which a couple of tall men could play
raquetball if they wanted to, with a load floor only a foot or so off
the ground. The ones sold in this country were mostly horse vans.

Or (Alfa content!) there's a guy here in LA whose extensive collection
includes at least one of those FWD Alfa trucks, an ambulance in fact.
Should be easy to convert to lumber-carrying...

Will Owen