RE: Short circuit?

> "I hadn't driven my '93 Spider in about a month,  etc-----"
> Thanks
> - - -Glenn
Another dumb thing it might be (that just recently bit me) was that one of
those dang footwell lights was in the "always on" mode.  Same exact
symptoms: not used for (in my case) a few days, battery dead, jump works
fine, driven around, dead by the end of the day.  Hook up jumper cables to a
good battery, close the doors, wait a minute or two, and if you can see a
footwell light on, voila!  Turn it off.  In my case, my daughter has a habit
of kicking the dash, and she's now tall enough to kick the footwell light
switch.

-Bill
 '89 Quadrifoglio