GTV not level in rear

Greetings Alfisti,

I finished restoring/upgrading the suspension on my 74 GTV. Rugh springs and Bilsteins.

When I finished both front sides were even but the left rear was 1/2" higher than the right. Now that I've relocated the battery to the trunk the left front is 1/4" higher and the right front and the left rear is 3/4" higher than the right rear. I'm not worried about the front but what can I do about the rear ? A full tank of gas and adding my weight ( aprox 190 lbs ) to the left side will only account for so much. I know that the car was tagged in the rear with the PO bit I don't know how hard.

Any help is appreciated.

Ciao !

Dan
67 Duetto