re: 164s terrible for lawnmowers

I9ve gotta go with Joe Elliot and his choice for the killer hauler. The
Volvo 240 is it! Gotta disagree though, with his conclusion that they aren9t
cool.

As autofisti, we choose certain cars because we believe that they do what
they are meant to do with gusto and sincerity. My two Alfa9s occupy their
roles as fun drivers and my Volvo 240, the |bercar, goes about it9s business
with tremendous dedication. Now that9s cool!!
--
James Cook - Toronto
'71 GTV