FS: 164 engine

Hi all,
I am considering parting out a 164 engine as they seem to be worth more in
parts than complete these days. If anyone is interested in the engine, it has
130K miles and is in good shape since it was attached to an auto tranny (far
less abused). Has all accessories minus ac compressor. I had a few people
interested a while back, but no serious buyers. Any offers? I am in Champaign,
IL and can deliver to random locations nearby or on the road between here and
Dallas (seem to be travelling that way quite often recently).

later,

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS