FS: 164 Engine

Hi all,
I am making a trip down to Southern Texas, from Champaign, IL. I have an
engine that I would like to sell, and thought I could take advantage of this
to deliver the engine to a potential buyer somewhere along the way. Is anyone
interested? Here's what I have for sale

164 engine with A/T flywheel
intermediate shaft
ECU + wiring harness
AFM
air filter housing
alternator
PS pump
starter
headers.

Timing belt is still on the engine. Engine ran well when car was in an
accident (frontal). No damage was done to the engine, just radiator. This
would be perfect for someone building a project car, or upgrading a Milano to
a 3.0. The car had 130K miles. Pictures available upon request. Looking to
sell entire lot for $650, since I would like to get it out of my hair! I have
other parts from the L if more is needed. Also willing to part with engine
alone, without accessories.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164Q