mid life crisis

Well, tell your friend I just went through my second mid life crisis.  The
first, accompanied by a divorce, ended up with me in a new Mercedes and big
payments for 7 years only to sell the car at 12 years for next to nothing
despite it being in showroom condition.   The next mid life crisis,
accompanied by a second divorce, resulted in many many months of research
for a new auto.  I looked at new Mercedes, used Mercedes, Porches, Miatas,
Z3 Z7 BMWs, etc etc.   What Did I buy?   A beautiful 93 Spider.  No way can
anyone match the quality for the price or the experience of driving a
spider.  Even better, I am in the garage fixing the beast so often that I
don't have a chance to get lonely!  Ya, my new mistress is a fine Italian
with beautiful curves ( and her exhaust note is much sweater than my ex's
! )
Furthermore;  I can buy many dozens of Alfas cheaper than what my last
divorce is costing!

Craig Bereznoff
93 Spider Veloce  07821
Longmont. Colorado USA