re:84 GTV6 Cold Start in warmer temps

Since the recent warm up in the northeast, my car will not start even with new battery which started it great a few weeks ago when it was colder.  Any ideas?, I also relaced Aux Air valve last year. I have also had intermitten problems with the ignition switch.  It cranks but sometimes the red lights on dash do not come on when turned to the on postion. Bob in Albany NY area