Re: Alfas on the road in US?

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:16:00 -0400 "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided> wrote:

> I just got back from another partially road-trip based vacation, putting
> over 800 miles on a Dae Woo Nubira (hamster-powered, according to my
> kids)
> rentacar from Baltimore, down through DC and Virginia, to the Outer
> Banks of
> NC and back, and saw not one single Alfa on the road.

interesting. we just drove from Albany to Durham and back, and didn't see
any on the road, but saw a number of clearly running Alfas in parking
spaces (apologies to the Raleigh/Durham crew for not contacting anyone, but
this was a short, family oriented trip and we confined our Alfa activities
to popping into Krause & England briefly to say hi to Peter.)

we saw a 164 on Cole Mill Road, and a red spider on a side road we went
down near the Duke campus (Cranford Road or street, i think), and a number
of running cars at Peter's shop (such as Dana's Super).

cheers,
  richard