Re: Subject: Trailing Arm Bolts

Grade 8's are available in the US, and are what I would use strength wise, but I belive they are only available in standard (non metric) sizes.  I believe a grade 10.?? (that is 10 point 10 I belive but am not sure) is the metric equavalent.

Steve Hartman
71 GTV - Euro - FOR SALE
72 - GTV - Resto project