RE: Never sieze and wheel studs.

My anti sieze tin has a brush in the lid.  Brush the stuff on sparingly
along the threads and even wipe the excess off with a rag.  Same as I do on
sparkplug threads.  As your clothes and hands can attest, a little
anti-sieze goes a bloody long way !

I've had troubles on a non-Alfa with putting lube on the centre hub section.
 It gummed up and I had to press the close fitting alloy wheel off the hub !

Beatle
Oz

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif]