Excellent place for Nevr-Seize

Doing a tech tidbit for our club newsletter, I thought of a place where
Nevr-Seize is a tremendous help: any of the small screws on an Alfa.
Specifically at present, if someone had used it on the screws in the GTV turn
indicators I'm reconditioning, they wouldn't be rusted in place and twisting
in half.  But the same is true of the Phillips head screws holding door
plates, convertible top fasteners, and the rear package shelf rubber matting.

YMMV,
Joe