74 Spider available Calgary, Canada

There is a very nice 74 Spider for sale in Calgary Alberta Canada. Asking price is CAN$8,000.00 Current owner is "upgrading" to an older model with performance improvements already made, rather than hotting up the one he has. I have not seen the car but the reference is from a very knowledgeable and reliable friend. I have no personal interest but would be happy to get more details and inspect the car (free test drive eh?) for any seriously interested party.

Cheers

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner