You need to be there

Alicia,
         I just was told that I "will" (no choice) be at a family Birthday
party for one of the old grand dames of Mom's side of the family... Like
most every done by these Brooklyn Italians it will be bigger than your
average.. It will be held a Yacht Club with all the goodies... Music, too
much food, and drink, but best of all, best of all...the manic relatives
you've never met all be there..  I think if you can work it out you should
come...  Cousin Connie has already asked for you....  It's good insurance
to get to know these people and they you... You never know when you might
need a "Favor"..:)..  But, really I think you'll have a blast and it will
give you a sense of who you are, and where you came from genetically... and
why your dad is who he is...

Remember...  You just have to get there, the rest is taken care
of...  You'll have a nice place to sleep, good food and we'll have to spend
together....

It's May 11th...  If you think you can pull it off let me know as soon as
possible so I can get you added to the list...

BTW:  I'm assuming most of what I just wrote, so I really, I have to know
ASAP so I can find out if all this can be worked out.... For as I said
"these people make all things BIGGER then they need be..."

And remember this line from the closing of A Good Man Is Hard To Find...

"She would of been a good woman," The Misfit said,
"if it had been somebody there to shoot her every minute of her life."

Be Good, Be Nice, Be Alicia..

      8.74 .74(())
      ((88.74 ..74 -:&:-
*..70-:&:-* PEACE and REALITY *-:&:- 07..*
      8.74 .74(())
      ((88.74 ..74 GABRIEL