glove box door

First attempt at a reply/question on the digest so all mistakes are mine and
mine alone.  Recently, we have become the happy owner of a 91 Spider.  I am
setting about trying to correct the few ills the car has. One is the glove
box cover. I know that all of them warp over time but this one was out of
hand. I set out to cure it or kill it and it wound up dead.  I called IAP and
a replacement is over $200.  Anyone know where a replacement in very good
condition can be obtained.  Second, the windshield washer reservoir
apparently has a massive leak.  How does one get to it to remove it for
possible repair/replacement?
Not wishing to murder other unsuspecting parts.

Jeff
91 Spider and glad to again have one.