Re: Shocking

I use Koni yellows on my 89 spider which has been used heavily for autocross
and track events for about 12 years of its life. Since I run in SCCA stock
class, the springs are stock. At the front the Konis are set to medium. At
the rear they are set to full hard. This makes the car oversteer quite a bit
which helps get the car rotating on a tight autocross course. However, it is
a bit jouncy on freeways and trecherous in low traction situations. I would
definitely soften the rears if I were not using the car for competition.

Wendell Murray
Memphis, TN
'89 Spider Veloce
'91 164L