My turn to ask the tire question..

Ok,

I'm about to purchase a set of track tires for the first time in a
couple of years.  This will be a set of tires just for the track,
mounted on a set of dedicated wheels.

15x7 wheels, I'm looking for 205/50/15 tires (I'm not necessarily
interested in trying to stuff 225/50's onto these wheels).  The car is a
GTV6, sport suspension, otherwise stock.

I'm looking for something that I could hopefully get 6-10 track days out
of this season, not the ultimate performer that will only last for 1
day.  Price is not a major consideration.

So, what is the general word so far this season?

Reply to the list or to me directly, I'll summarize the responses and
post back to the list.

Tia,

bs