re: wiper linkage

Graham,
	I use white lithium grease in a spray can with a nozzle (an Alfa mech.
said he used the same stuff).  But first I pulled apart all the
ball/joint connections to clean up the insides and to make sure that the
grease got inside.  Made a big difference on the GTV's ancient linkage.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider