RE: V6 Valve shims?

>Aw crap.  I'm pretty sure some of the shims in my engine lack the
groove.
--

TSB 01.94.01 states that this is not a problem, quoted below.

After extensive testing and evaluation, the use of 4 cylinder valve
shims (non-grooved perimeter) have now been approved for use in all of
our engines (2.0L 4cyl and 2.5L & 3.0L 6cyl 12 valve engines.

The 6 cylinder valve shims (grooved perimeter) can likewise be used for
all applications, but will no longer be available after depletion of our
stock.

Regards,
Ken