Need air filter for carbureted 2L engine

In a message dated 4/2/2003 7:21:51 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:39:28 -0800 (PST)
> From: Randy Watson <randy_watson@domain.elided>
> Subject: Need air filter for carbureted 2L engine
>
> I have a 1972 spider that has been converted from Spica fuel injection to
> carbs with a European factory manifold and air box.  Unfortunately, the
> metal air filter cover for my setup is shorter than what is normally used
> by carb conversions here in the United States.  The dimensions for the air
> filter I need are height=349mm, outside diameter=116mm, inside
> diameter=68mm.  The Technocar filter number for this filter is A98.  So far
> I haven't been able to find a Technocar filter or a cross-reference to
> another manufacturers number.  Please help!!!!!
>
> Thanks

       Contact <A HREF="http://www.alfastop.co.uk/";>http://www.alfastop.co.uk/</A> or <A HREF="http://www.heinbrand.com/";>http://www.heinbrand.com/</A> or <A HREF="http://www.highwoodalfa.com/";>
http://www.highwoodalfa.com/</A> or <A HREF="http://www.alfahurtienne.de/htdocs/english/";>http://www.alfahurtienne.de/htdocs/english/</A>
or any of the other suppliers located in Europe.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City