Melbourne Spider in Mitsubishi Commercial

For any Melbourne (Australia) Alfisti who will be in the Southbank Promenade area between 7 and 8:30 am tomorrow (Friday 4 April), they will be filming a Mitsubishi commercial using my Alfa Spider. Not quite sure of the exact location, but it will be near the Ill Primo Post Cafe which I believe is near Riverside Quay St on the Promenade.

Warren Reid
Melbourne Australia
1968 1750 GTV
1986 Spider Veloce