Plugging brake lines

Not being a golfer, I have used rubber glove fingers
taped on the line and other methods that typically led
to a brake fluid bath. Finally I
bought a set of brake line plugs, both mail and female,
from http://www.alfastop.co.uk/ . Now I neatly screw
on a plug and stay relatively dry...
I realized that golf tee's aren't going to cut it.. I still haven't found the plugs on that site yet, (nice one!) but I had someone today at work tell me that Pep Boys, or one of the other big local (US) chains has some kind of tapered rubber plug kit that is made for this job, and works really well..

Have to go check that out!

I'll report back on the kit after I get one..

Jon