Chassis stiffener

Brian

I've still not assessed the effect of the chassis stiffener on my Spider but
I agree with you on the point of how or why we could, or should "quantify"
the benefits of it. Even if it could be done, what would it mean? I looked
at the facts of who designed it, why they designed it and what the consensus
was concerning it's benefits and I decided to install it. The cost is
irrelevant - bean counter concerns. Either buy it or build it or develop
your own but  nobody is forcing you to do any of those things.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa