1974 GTV For Sale

Hi All,

I have come to realize that I can not afford my Alfa after two kids,
house and etc.    The mechanics are fine but it needs body work.  The
paint is becoming un stuck in some places. Not because of Rust because
of a bad Paint Job by the PO.  Paint is flaking away in several places.
The drivers rear fender is in the process of being stripped.  The
interior is in good shape and the trim and rubber are great.

This is what it looked like last year
http://MyWebPages.comcast.net/ralphone/GTV/GTV.html

If anybody would like to talk about it my Phone # is 609-219-9431
The car is located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey