My new Duetto made it!

Hi all,
My newly acquired Duetto made it all the way on the almost 1400 mile trip
from San Diego to Austin. She did a great job.
Thanks to all that offered advice, and help in case something would go
wrong!!
Now the good thing about a long trip like this is that you have some time to
find out what's wrong, and there are a few things, so I will be needing a
good Alfa Tech in the Austin, TX area. Any suggestions?
Also, I will be looking for a body shop in the same area.
Thanks

Peter

68 Duetto