re: okp Milano driveshaft

I have one of OKP's driveshafts in my 87 Milano.  Absolutely no problems
whatsoever.  These shafts have the USA early center flex disc, works and
fits as advertized.  Deal of the century, a new shaft from Alfa is over
$1000!!!!!  The replacement parts alone cost over $400.00 and for your
$100-$200 you get a factory balanced shaft as well.  An added plus is that
Christian @ OKP is a joy to work with. I have purchased several items from
him and have been totally satisfied.

Ciao,

Rex Chalmers