Milano fuel return hose & driveshafts from OKP on ebay

Two things on my mind today, & that's a lot for me. :-)

First thing; I was doing a cursory check under the hood last night, & I
noticed a trace amount of moisture at the top center of the timing cover;
right where the two halves come together.  Being that this is right near
where the fuel return hose attaches to the fuel pressure regulator & that
the hose appears a bit dry-rotted on the outside, I figure it's time the
replace that hose.  I have heard that 5/16" fuel hose is an acceptable
substitute, & that is what's currently on my car.  However, it appears that
the hose clamp is compressing the hose excessively; as if the hose is a bit
too large in diameter for the fitting.  Is that the case with 5/16 hose, or
is the clamp just over-tightened?  Also, what is the correct metric internal
diameter?  I'd rather get that as this car is my daily driver, & I don't
like to have any lingering doubts about any repairs I perform.

Second thing; according to the service records provided by the previous
owner, my center & rear flex discs are about 10 years old.  They don't have
many miles on them as this car was a bit of a garage queen before I bought
it, & the front flex disc & center support bearing are relatively new.
Anyway, I plan to replace the center & rear discs soon, but I remembered
some drive shafts from the German parts supplier, OKP that I've seen on ebay
from time-to-time.  These drive shafts are (according to the seller) brand
new & come complete with all three discs as well as the center support
bearing.  They list for 255 Euros on OKP's website.  However, on ebay, they
have an opening bid of $99, & usually, that's about all they go for if
anyone bothers bidding on them at all.  Even factoring in shipping from
Germany, these drive shafts seem like a relative bargain compared to the
price of individual flex discs in the US.  Is there a known reason that
people don't bid on these things more enthusiastically?  I haven't seen one
come up in a month or so, but if I did, I'd be tempted to buy it.
Therefore, if there is some sort of problem with these driveshafts or with
OKP of which I'm not aware, please enlighten me so that I don't make a $100
mistake.

Thanks,

Michael Keith
Houston, TX