From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Daegrigg (Don)
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 8:19 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Cleaning very dirty wheels

'Looking for ideas to clean the very, very dirty wheels on my 91 L.  The car
sat up for several months and the brake/road crude on the wheels laughs at
the usual wheel cleaner stuff.  Anyone have a homemade remedy?  Is there a
power tool attachment that can be used to scrub out this stuff without
damage to the wheel?

Thanks,

Don