chassis stiffener for sale

I am slowly returning my Spider to stock, so I decided to sell the
Chassis Stiffener from my 74 Alfa Spider. New ones are $470 + tax, +
shipping, so you are looking at over $500.
Mine has been on the car for only 5K miles, so it is in great shape. I
am asking $279 cash, but with a catch. You got to drop by (or send
emmisary) and take it off the car. With two young kids, and 3 other
cars I do not have that much free time. If there are no takers, I will
spend a late evening taking it apart and put it on e-bay, where somone
will probably bid it up to $600 (happens!).
The car is in the Bay Area (Belmont, CA), and I can provide a garage
and all the necessary tools.

thx, luke, SF, CA

74 Alfa Spider
63 Ferrari 250 GTE