SB 708

Hi,

I've had some surprising dialog with Senator Florez, or an Aide posing as the good Senator. SB 708 is just one of a number of bills he's proposed in an effort to clean up the air in his district. I pointed out that agricultural burning and farm equipment is far more likely to be the cause of his problems than a small number of old cars. Unfortunately, after all the dialog, he still feels the need to inconvenience the few of us all over the state so Frenso can breathe easily. "To do nothing isn't an option for me," was his final statement, so the something he's doing will apparently cost us all time, money and aggravation. I prefer that he focus on the issue in his own district.
Repeated e-mail to Senators throughout California voicing opposition to the bill may be the only recourse.

Steve Smith
Carlsbad, CA --