Re: Converting three port fuel pump system to two port pump

At least on my Alfetta, fuel goes from the tank to the electric pump,
from the electric pump to the SPICA pump, from the SPICA pump back to the
3rd port on the electric pump (then, presumably, back to the SPICA pump).
The return line would have to be plumbed into a tee between the tank and
the electric pump to use a two-port pump.  You can't just block off the
third port, as the return line never goes back to the tank.

jamesm