Need Spider Seat Belt Trim Piece ASAP

I have a 1990 Spider (last year of the series 3 spiders) and I need the hard
black plastic trim cover for the seat belt that mounts to the center
console.  This is the black plastic sleeve that actually covers the belt
that mounts to the center console.  Mine has broken off with age and I
cannot find this part anywhere.  If anyone has this part or knows where I
can purchase it, please email me.  I would like to get the part ASAP since
the show season is starting.  Thanks.

 Ken Ross
kdross@domain.elided