Chassis Stiffening - 105 GTC

All this talk about chassis stiffening has got the brain going again and I'm
wondering if anyone can shed some light on what methods Alfa employed to
stiffen the GTC compared to the 105 Coupes.

And while we're at it, does anyone know which panels are unique to a GTC, or
is it quite simply a toplesss coupe ?  Is the screen the same ?

Has anyone tried making a GTC replica from a coupe body ?  I may be willing
to try it myself if I can source a coupe body which would otherwise be
dumped.

Maybe a lucky GTC owner could help out with pics of the softop and stays,
detail shots of the top of the windshield and also the bodywork at the rear
of the rear seats ?.

I would also be interested in details of any websites showing GTC pics or
plans.

Beatle
Oz

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif]