Re[2]: Our friend Axl

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:05:48 +0000 webb.p@domain.elided wrote:

> I believe I told Mr. Roze that he should sell his Milano and buy a car
> he has
> the skill and money to maintain, thus meeting the requirement of Alfa
> content.

1) the posting i posted in response to did not contain any such content, so
i do not understand your complaint.

2) i understand that off list, you have received some communications from
Mr. Roze that you don't appreciate. please keep that off the list -- BOTH
OF YOU.

3) i won't throw anyone off the list because of things they are alleged to
have done in private email. mr. webb has asked me to shut down mr. roze
because of things he says roze has sent in private email. i will not do so,
that's not my place.

NOW GROW UP. BOTH OF YOU. RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

richard