Re: Chassis Stiffening for Alfa Spiders ???

I've also seen this phenomena on my spider, even
before the stiffener was installed.  I try to put the
rear jackstands under the rear axle, so that the axle
will distribute the weight of the car evenly.  Makes
me feel safer at least...

Looking forward to hearing about the spider's maiden
voyage!

Ian Lomax