High Performance Hoses

I am thinking that he is asking about the woven metal jacketed ones usually used on muscle cars and such to basically dress up the engine compartment.  Im sure they do have some advantage - I hope - but mostly they look cool... Anyway the best ones I am awaire of are made by Earl's Performance Plumbing - I think they have their own web site, but I know they are sold through Summit Racing - which is a mail order catalog mostly for Hot Roding American muscle cars.  Here's their web address: www.SummitRacing.com

Hope that helps!
Chris Rundlett
1982 Spider Veloce