RE: engine swap & Spica

<<I want to put a 2.0l engine in a 101 SZ body.

What? aren't SZs (Sprint Zagatos I assume) worth like a ka-zillion dollars?
If you're going to cut it, please think about sending it to me first. I'll
save it free of charge...

Dale Thomas - you didn't mention anything about adjusting your Spica box.
Try that first, it may be the classic case of a poorly working thermostatic
actuator. Oftentimes, someone will adjust the mixture with the cutoff
solenoid to erroneously correct for an improperly working TA.

Rich M, who would gladly build a garage with his bare hands to house an
SZ...

72 GTV
67 Gilera Guibileo 124 5V