RE: Chassis Stiffening for Alfa Spiders ???

> A) Has anyone bothered to measure the torsional stiffness and/or
torsional
> resonant frequency with and without this bolt-on gizmo or is this all
just
> seat-of-the-pants?

Seat of the pants, but very noticeable difference, imo.

I believe that the chassis stiffener was designed after Don Eriminas
examined a Milano/GTV6 to see what the factory had done to stiffen up
that platform, then applied similar engineering to the Spider.

bs