MROBNOXSLOZER (NAC)

In case anyone isn't yet clear on whether MRAXLROZE is yankin' our
chains, consider the following.  After I wrote my my self-righteous
defense of our self-professed dimwit in distress last night:

Fri a.m. reply from MRAXLROZE: thanks for stickin up for me..he prob is
very fat!..maybe i should get him a burger and he will help me out

My reply:  Dry up.

MRAXLEROZE's reply:  ok i will now try to dry up

My reply:  So . . . are you ten years old, or eleven?

Well, I'm going to try to ignore MROBNOXSLOZER now.  Sorry4WOB.

Doug
Richmond

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]