Trim question

My brother recently aquired a nifty polishing gizmo and I was wanting to shine up the stainless trim on my car. However, I can't figure out how to remove the trim that runs across the bottom of the windshield. There's a screw on each corner, but removing these by no means frees the thing. Figured I'd ask you guys what the trick was before I bent something up prizing it off. Thanks in advance!

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider