164L chassis stress fatigue

I'm about to jack up my 164 front to do my t-belt. The last time I put my
jack stand under the passenger front jack point, my 164 started to creak and
I noticed started to drop. I quickly put the front tire on, pulled the
stand, and dropped the car. Now I notice my front jack point "caved" in due
to chassis stress fatigue. What do you all suggest that I do now to jack up
my car safely to do the t-belt without further damage? I really hate getting
under my car after hearing all the horror stories. Now I usually have a
minimum of 2 jacks under each front end side when I get under it. Any
suggestions on ensuring it's safe to get under a car? I know you're supposed
to shake the car, but I more concerned with the jacks collapsing due to the
weight of the car.
Oh, I hope we didn't scare Michael Smith away. I find his posts pretty
humorous and insightful. I don't think he's condescending as much as he's
baiting. Anyway I learn a lot from the rant and raves!
Danny
dallas, tx
91 164L