What a jerk job, guys!

>Tim is right, Mr Rose. On this car the distributor is located on the
rear
> axel and the leads go into the spark plugs which are directly on the
gas
> tank. Combustion therefore happens more quickly, a clear advantage
> over your average sports car. Cleaning the engine will not affect the
> distributor or spark plugs. The water must have gotten inside the
radiator
> overflow bottle and diluted the mixture. Very bad.

Wow.  What a way to jerk around a newbie.  I thought we were about
helping folks maintain and preserve their Alfas.  Hey, guys . . . I
think there's a fat kid on the school yard!  Why don't you guys go over
and knock his books out from under his arms.

BTW, you misspelled axle.

Doug
Richmond, Virginia

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]