Re: can anybody tell me where the distrubutor cap and distributor leads are?

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:40:30 EST MRAXLROZE@domain.elided wrote:

> here is a pic of my engine...sorry to sound ignorant..but...im not
> familiar
> with engines..this is my first car..thanks for the help digest[Unable to
> display image]
>
> [demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
> name of alfa engine.jpg]

a reminder to the readers fo the digest -- the software that runs it is
configured to strip attachments of any sort (images, word and excell
files, programs, viruses, etc.)

if you want to make an image available, best to put it on an ftp or web
site.

i'll email offlist to the poster on this subject.

richard