PS Rack R&R

Hi all,

I need to replace my power steering rack in my Alfa 90 _with_the
engine_in_place_ (I don't believe I've got the time to pull the engine out,
R&R the rack and put the engine back).

I'm looking for any tips to make this as painless an activity as possible.
Alternatively, if it's actually quicker to pull the engine first, please let
me know.

Thanks,

Tony
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i

--
Tony Lupton             email: tony.lupton@domain.elided
Technical Writer        ph:    +61-7-3340-2664

This email and any attached files are
* confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient
* subject to copyright and the Privacy Act (Cth)
* not intended to create legally binding relations until contracts on
acceptable terms have been signed by all parties.
Any confidentiality or privilege is not lost or waived because of any error
in sending this email to you. If you have received this email in error,
please advise by return email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies.
Our company is not responsible for any viruses or harmful programs passed on
down via email. You should have installed, up to date virus scanning
software.

The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and should not
necessarily be taken as those of the company.