Milano Radio connector pin-outs

A few months ago my Milano was broken into and the radio stolen.  A
friend of my son's has offered to give me a Blaupunkt Austin that he
bought for his own car (and then wrecked the car before he installed it)
but does anyone have the wire colors and pinouts in the OEM Milano
connector?  The thieves didn't cut the wires, they just unclipped the
connector from the back of the radio.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (is this much fun legal?)
'87 Milano (currently music less in Marietta)