Needed: 164L tranny!!!

Well, my 80,000 mile, trouble-free 164 finally kicked me in the
butt....

I need a new transmission.  In fact, there are no new ones, so I need a
used transmission for my 1991 164L (5-speed).

If anyone has one lying around, or knows of a good source, I need one
asap.

Now....I have been eyeing the new Infiniti G35 coupe.....I wonder what
I should do?  Does anyone want to buy a beautiful 164L sans
transmission?

Thanks,

Walkin' Ross
http://platinum.yahoo.com