Re: GRM 2003 Challenge

> If we manage to make it into the magazine, I'll tell
> you.  But this sure is
> fun!  And there is another Spider that is scheduled
> to be at the
> event.  Too bad the 3rd Alfa, by fellow Digesters
> Kelly and Ian will not
> make it...

Mostly due to the distance.  California to Florida is
one hell of a commute.  But Kelly's Berlina (I say
Kelly's because he's done 99% of the work since I
became employed again) is almost ready to roll, and is
looking pretty cool.  If they start a west coast
version we're there, and have an Alfetta and GTV
potential projects as well.

Check out the ARA magazine - Overheard Cams - for a
series on it's build up.

Good luck to the Michigan crew!

Ian Lomax
ARA Prez.