Bertone GTV trunk hinge springs

for the life of me, i cannot seem to get the installation
of the trunk hinge springs to go right.  i have an idea
of how they should look installed, but can't seem to
find the correct installation procedure.

i doubt there is any way for someone to describe the
installation over the internet to me.  is there anyone here
in the LA or Ventura county California area that could
help me out somehow?

thanks,

dion fields
Thousand Oaks,  CA
73 gtv ( hopefully all reassembled by summer )