unknown heater valve question

I have a rubber heater valve seal I can't identify, and wonder if anyone can
help.  It looks just like the 105 Giulia sedan, Duetto, GTV type of round
rubber seal with stepped outer edges, a raised center, and a central flange
area on the back that fits on the collar of the moving valve, but it's
larger in diameter.  A 105 seal is about 1 3/4"; this one is about 2 3/8" in
diameter.  Is it for 2600 or cast-iron 2000?  If you're interested in it let
me know, and thanks for any leads.

Andrew Watry