RE : Sperry Stage III a bomb?

>>the second head that I received from them turned out to be a
>>2.0 liter head with a combustion chamber that my Alfa
>>mechanic here in Italy says is not acceptable for my US spec
>>1979 Alfa Spider engine.

someone else please chime in here if i am wrong, but i thought
all 2L twincam heads were the same ( not twinspark ).

>>The Sperry head is not a motronic head but has a combustion
>>chamber which the mechanic says is deeper than the one on
>>my car

i thought it is a popular modification to use Motronic pistons with
the classic twincam 2L heads.  higher compression than your
original '79 pistons, and a better shaped chamber for
combustion than typical aftermarket high compression pistons.

could i be off here, and the Motronic heads were different ?

-dion fields
-73 GTV
-los angeles